Pages

Jan 28, 2015

Clydesdale Will Stop At Nothing To Find His Lost Puppy Best Bud

budweiserfeatured

I know what you’re thinking, “What is a big, strong, criminally-handsome Clydesdale doing worrying about a pesky puppy? Isn’t he too busy romancing every filly in the tri-county area?”

I’ll admit. He was a little annoying at first. Always like, “Watch this trick. Watch this trick!” while I was trying to sleep.

Well, what can I say? The lil’ guy grew on me. It turns out best buds can come in unexpected forms, even hoofless.

That smooshy little face, those floppy paws! How could you not love this kid?

But, now, my bud is in trouble, and I need some serious help. He’s always found his way home before, but he’s been missing for days. We’re starting to get worried back at the farm.

Description: A coat like sunshine and the face of an angel. Paws smell like corn chips.

Last seen: Being totally stinkin’ adorable.

Answers to: “Best Bud”

How You Can Help: Help me put the word out by sharing this poster on Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram using the hashtag #BestBuds. I don’t know what a hashtag is. I am a horse. But the humans say it will help:

He’s been seen in different locations around the country, and folks have been kind enough to send photos when they spot him. But we need more eyes out there. We’ve enlisted the help of some of the internet’s most famous dogs to put the word out about our search, so take off your blinders and keep your peepers peeled!

lost_puppy_poster

Yours,
Clyde S. Dale

This puppy search is pawwered by our pup-ruvin’ pals at Budweiser.

post from sitemap