Pages

Jan 31, 2015

22 Dogs Who Are Still Waiting for Their Acceptance Letter to Hogwarts

tumblr_n8ilf9vjnr1seirx7o1_1280

Does your pooch insist on making random sticks into wands? Do you find them nose deep in the Monster Book of Monsters? Are they constantly begging for butterbeer in their bowl? Well you might have a future Hogwarts pupil puppy. Let these magical mutts alohomorayour heart with their bewitching ambition. Now only if there was a spell for removing fur from clothing…

1) “Just peed on a basilisk head. 10 points for Gryffindor or what?”

Screen Shot 2015-01-30 at 4.27.32 PMImage via Marcel leCorgi

2) “Firebolt’s taste the best, but the Nimbus 200 are also a great fetch.”

animalcosplaycomImage via Animal Cosplay

3) “Not sure if it’s 12 in dog years or hooman years, but I wait for the post every day.”

photo 2 (16)Image via Instagram

4) “I hear Hufflepups are extra loyal.”

tumblr_ne9zkvIYt11r801tuo1_500Image via Tumblr/hufflepuffovercustomize

5) “Do I look like I’m scared of a three-headed dog? Please.”

edcfcb29ce8e187b81a03ea087937d43Image via A Place to Love Dogs

6) “Padfoots make brilliant students.”

photo 1 (18)Image via Facebook/KillAgainRed

7) “I solemnly swear I am up to no good.”

Screen Shot 2015-01-30 at 4.26.47 PMImage via Suki and the City

8) “Waiting and wand-ering if I will ever get in.”

lifeinabreakdowncomImage via Life Source Natural Foods

9) “I just hope me mum never sends me a Growler.” photo 3 (15)

Image via Instagram/elyssacrosby

10) “Is there a position open in Defense against the Dark Barks?”photo 3 (17)

Image via Instagram/princess.gracie

11) “One day, I’ll have a real invisibility cloak.”

Screen Shot 2015-01-30 at 4.24.35 PMImage via MiloDog2012

12) “I haven’t quite learned how to manage my mischief yet.”photo 3 (18)

Image via Instagram/tm_reynolds

13) “Can I still be admitted even if I’m Puggle-born?”

urbanhoundstubby5dogblogspotcomImage via Blogspot/urbanhoundstubby5

14) “I’m Nearly ‘Shed-less’ Nick, why wouldn’t I be a Gryffindor?”

photo 1 (3)Image via Tales of Teddy

15) “But digging up the yard is for my Herbology course!”

dancingcavycommysterisaImage via Dancing Cavy

16) “I can’t actually read, but I sure am charming.”

photo 1 (15)Image via Confessions of a Corgi

17) “Sorry you stepped in my Philosopher’s Stones this morning.”

favimcomImage via Favim

18) “I’m just want to go for the endless feasts.”

IGbhbiiiImage via Instagram/bhbiii

19) “Don’t tell, but my plan is to transform every cat into a bowl of treats.”

photo 3 (4)Image via Instragram/alfonsothegriffon

20) “I simply cannot wait for some bellyrubs from Hagrid.”

photo 2 (5)

Image via Instagram/sharpeijoey

21) “See? Crafty and tasteful. Obvious Ravenpaw.”

photo 4 (14)Image via Twitter/kittinexploits

22) “Some call me Neville Longestbottom.”

f29e5ee2db0666d35cfcd65d3f1dbe6dImage via Facebook/jasperisms

post from sitemap